Monday, July 30, 2012

Seeing myself in the FUTURE

Actually, we don't know exactly what will happen in our future. But all I want is to become a journalist. Not only the reason that my families will see me in the television, as well as I want to get out my shell. I mean, i want to explore more interesting things that can happen in life of a simple person. But, before that... I should need to be more true to myself and love myself as well. And also by believing myself. For me, that was the important thing.. Believing in your skills, talents, and yourself. Because if not, you can't easily succeed and get the things you wanted.

Maybe this scenerio that i'll tell you will make you quite laugh or maybe you'll ask why am i doing this thing or maybe some of you will think that i'm crazy..

Anyway,

That was Thursday morning and i just got home. When i opened the TV, i already turned it into a news channel which is ANC (a Filipino cable news channel). Actually, i was amazed at that time because the news anchors looks like they were very serious of what were they doing and they pronounced the words that well. So, i never thought that in a snap of a finger, I went in the flow of the news. I mean, i say the news that passes by in the lower part. And i say all those news just like a real news anchor. I seated up straight, chin up my head high, and I read it like a professional. And when the news channel was done, i can't help but smile because at that time, I'm already looking myself as a real professional news anchor.

Well, i hope i can achieve this dream of mine. As they say, "EVERYTHINGS POSSIBLE".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!