Monday, July 30, 2012

Rice Salad alla Marco


My very first rice salad. Where do i start, okay... Since i found a formaggio cheese in refrigerator, i thought of a food that has some unique taste and healthy as well. And then as i looked for other ingredients that i can add up. I saw carrots, small tomatoes, tuna, 1 boiled egg, and cooked rice. Actually, whenever i cook foods by myself, it just makes me more happier and it really makes me proud of myself as well. Although the foods are not that hard as the others, it's still okay for me. 

Ingredients:
- cooked rice                              - garlic
- feta cheese                               - olive oil
- tuna                                          - carrots
- tomatoes
- salt

Procedure:
- cook some rice first
- chop the eggs, cut the carrots into squares, cut the feta cheese into square
- cut the tomatoes into 2 (depends on the size)

How to cook:
- in an un-stick pan, put some oil and put the garlic 
- put also the rice that you'd cooked 
(fried rice)
- put all the ingredients in the pan (carrots, tuna, egg, feta cheese)
(then mix it up)

Then your rice salad is ready to serve! 

Buon Appetite! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!