Friday, August 03, 2012

Zucchini and Avocado Bruschetta of Erwan Heussaff

Okay, where am i going to start. Hmmmm.... I'm in front of my lappy right at this moment and it's already lunch time. But my problem was, i am so sick and tired of making foods that are quite unhealthy and foods that are fatty. Anyway, as i was surfing in the net, i looked at Erwan Heussaff's blog and i saw this mouth-watering dish he made. So as i watched the video of how to make that food, lucky me because i have those complete ingredients in our fridge. LOL. I'm not being exaggerated but when i tasted it, i almost forgot my name. LOL. Okay, for those people who wanted to take-a-look on how Erwan made this dish, just click this link below:


So guys, when you already tried it, just message me and send me some pictures of your own made Zucchini and Avocado Bruschetta.


*ATTENTION: This dish that i made wasn't originally mine.*





Buon Appetite!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!