Thursday, July 26, 2012

Foods :D

One of my hobbies is definitely COOKING. And everytime I cooked food that I know I took a lot of hard work and enough passion to make one, it really make me feel happy and proud of myself as well. Although some of the foods that I'd already cooked are not that hard as like the foods that chefs are making, I'm still happy because I can cook. Well, it all started that I learned how to cook was when I went here in Rome. The very first food that I'd mastered is the Filipino dish: SINIGANG. It's also one of my favourite food to eat. And then, I learnd some pasta foods. I'd learned on how to cook Pasta con Zucchini, Carbonara, Pasta col Calamaro, etc... And also the reason why I wanna learn and started to cook is, to get a girl. LOOOOL. Well, as they say, you can get a girl through her STOMACH. :D


These are some of the foods that I'd already cooked. 

Nidi di Spaghetti Grattinata


Spaghetti ai Piselli e Stracchino


Pasta col Calamaro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!