Saturday, November 12, 2011

My first "AUTUMN" experience

My first "FALL" experience. Though I'm not that kinda comfortable with this type of weather, it's okay. At least, naranasan ko ito. And I felt nasasanay na ako sa climate. Anyway, this is the first time that I'll celebrate Christmas with my dad and mum. Well, happy but sad. Happy, cos I had given the chance to be with them, sad because I'll not celebrate Christmas in Philippines. Even in New Year pala. As they say, mas masayang i-celebrate ang Chrstmas in Philippines. Well, I think that's true. Cos, you'll feel the warmth of having these family with you during Christmas. Kumakain kayo sabay-sabay. For me, the important thing is to thank God for all the things He gave to you and for all the love. And remember:



"BE HAPPY ALWAYS AND BE THANKFUL TO GOD"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!